Scientific Publishers (OWN)
THE SCIENTIFIC PUBLISHERS (OWN) was established in 1991 at the Poznan Branch of the Polish Academy of Sciences. It has been a part of the Institute of Bioorganic Chemistry since 2001. The unit is devoted to content and technical editing, computer setting, translation of scientific texts, data processing, and coordination of the publishing process of scientific books and journals.
At present, the OWN publishes, among others, the following scientific journals:
- Computational Methods in Science and Technology ? a quarterly,
- Archives of Electrical Engineering ? a quarterly,
- Archives of Perinatal Medicine ? a quarterly,
- Perinatologia, Neonatologia i Ginekologia ? a quarterly,
- Seminars on Perinatal Medicine,
- participates in the publishing of BioTechnologia and Nauka journals
Moreover, the OWN issues books, including academic handbooks, scientific monographs and conference papers. Over the past decade, the Scientific Publishers has published several books and scientific journals every year, particularly in the fields of medicine, biochemistry, informatics and technology.
Scientific Publishers OWN
Wieniawskiego 17/19, 61-713 Poznań
tel. +48 61 852 85 03