Anna Kurzyńska-Kokorniak, PhD,
Maria Pokornowska, MSc;
Marta Wojnicka, MSc Eng.;
Agnieszka Szczepańska, MSc Eng.
Ribonuclease Dicer, RNA-binding proteins, regulatory RNAs, RNA-protein interactions, regulation of activity of Dicer-type ribonucleases, regulation of gene expression
- The significance of RNA/ DNA for the activity and functions of nucleic acid binding proteins.
- Mechanisms involved in regulation of gene expression through RNA molecules.
- Ribonuclease Dicer variants (gene, transcript, protein).
- Endogenous factors regulating the activity of ribonuclease Dicer.
- Designing and testing of inhibitors against Dicer-type ribonucleases.
- The activity of Dicer-type ribonucleases in the context of viral infections.
- Unknown areas of activity of Dicer-type ribonucleases: ribonuclease Dicer as a nucleic acid chaperone.
Ongoing research projects:
Unknown areas of activity of human ribonuclease Dicer.
Selected publications from the last three years:
1. Milewski MC, Kamel K, Kurzynska-Kokorniak A, Chmielewski MK, Figlerowicz M.
2. Mickiewicz A, Sarzyńska J, Miłostan M, Kurzynska-Kokorniak A, Rybarczyk A, Łukasiak P, Kuliński T, Figlerowicz M, Błażewicz J.
3. N. Koralewska, W. Hoffmann, M. Pokornowska, M.C. Milewski, A. Lipinska,
4. A. Kurzynska-Kokorniak, M. Pokornowska, N. Koralewska, W. Hoffmann,
5. A. Tworak, A. Urbanowicz, J. Podkowinski, A. Kurzynska-Kokorniak, N. Koralewska, M. Figlerowicz.
6. A. Kurzynska-Kokorniak, N. Koralewska, M. Pokornowska, A. Urbanowicz, A. Tworak,